Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Upcoming Bella Swan Tutorial

Hey All =), some may know already that I'm planning a Twilight, Bella Swan Tutorial for hair and makeup. 
So yesterday I went to the MAC and Benefits counter and purchased some products that they used on Kristen Stewart in the movie. I bought two MAC e/s in Blanc Type which is a matte cream white and Wedge which is a matte medium brown. From Benefit I got the Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick in Good to Go which is a creamy warm plum brown, I love this lipstick its perfect for my skin tone.
Here it the list I found of products they used on Kristen to portray Bella-
Face Makeup:
  • Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection SPF 55
  • SK-II Air Touch Foundation in OP-3
  • MAC Blot Powder Pressed in Light
  • Visiora Compact Powder in PC 103 (Blush)
Eye Makeup:
  • MAC Eye Shadow Blanc Type
  • MAC Eye Shadow Flute (discontinued, closest MAC alternative is Girlie)
  • MAC Eye Shadow Wedge
  • Smashbox Limitless Lash Waterproof Mascara
Lips:
  • Smashbox Lip & Lid Primer
  • Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Good to Go

On the same website there was a list of the makeup they used on Edward, here is the list just incase your curious-
Face Makeup:
  • Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection SPF 55
  • SK-II Air Touch Foundation in OP-1
  • MAC Blot Powder Pressed in Light
Lips:
  • Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Ms. Behavin (they used this colour on all the Cullen's)
  • Noriko Cranberry Lip Balm

I'm putting up a small collective haul video soon on my youtube account which includes the products I bought along with their swatches and more information about my upcoming Bella tutorial so please check that out =)

2 comments:

  1. Hya! I'm also planning on purchasing the make up they used on Bella so thanks for this info!=) I don't really live near a store where they sell Benefit products (x they are a bit pricy). I live in Belgium, Europe,btw. So I was wondering whether you know a good dupe for the benefit good to go lipstisck? Thanks anyways^^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm really sorry but I haven't found a dupe for the lipstick. Its quite a neutral colour though so there is bound to be a lot of dupes out there

    ReplyDelete