Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Sorry

I bet your asking what's with the broken heart? Well in my previous post I mentioned that I might be doing a very late Valentines Day look but surprisingly it rained last night and its been really cloudy all day. Since I rely on natural sun light for my video's I simply could not make this tutorial ='(. I'm super sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this. Oh and on another note if anyone has any requests please let me know in advance and not on the day before you want it lol.

Tomorrow I will be stopping into Borders and getting some Twilight merchandise yay! I'm super excited, I absolutely love the Borders store, its better then chocolate hahaha

Catch use all later

Love Jodie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Can't wait to see your next video - & thanks for telling me about enkore's video.

    ReplyDelete