Thursday, February 12, 2009

MAC Studio Sculpt Well-Defined line

Ok, so I was browsing through youtube and found a review on the MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation and Concealer which is part of the Well-Defined line. Australia wont stock it till the 30th of March and I'm super excited about it. I'm particularly eyeing up the concealer as I'm looking for a good full coverage concealer that doesn't look cakie around the eyes like my Studio Fix does. I still love my studio fix concealer but for under eyes its just too hard to work with. The concealer comes in a container like the MAC paint pots which is so cute, but not too good if your clumsy as its glass lol. Here are some pictures of the foundation and concealer. You can check out this line at the MAC US website here

1 comment:

  1. Jodie,
    let me tell you. I am in love with this stuff. I bought it the other day and it is my absolute new fave MAC prodcut...The concealer is so much better than the Studio Fix, which I still lvoe, but this stuff is like the holy grail. The foundation is beyond wonderful

    ReplyDelete