Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Hair

I had a long relaxing day at the salon today, I feel so much better about my hair now. It had gotten so long that it started to remind me of my shocking high school days hair when I couldn't afford a hairdresser. My hair looks almost black here because of the lighting. I stuck to a dark brown and got some peekaboo highlights around the top of my head which I'm loving to bits. She gave me a 25% discount which was awesome!
Here I am separating my hair so you can seen my peekaboo's, hehe I love that term.

I'm just uploading 2 video's right now to my computer that I managed to get done earlier today after the salon. One is a Lush Haul and another is a TAG so keep your eyes peeled for those.

I'm sorry this is quite a short blog, I'm not feeling my best today. I think I maybe coming down with the flu which wouldn't surprise me since I haven't gotten the flu or even a mild cold for about a year (really weird for me as I'm always getting sick LOL). Its just one of those things that are bound to come around =( haha that rhymed & I had not intention to do that. Hope everyone is sane and safe (haha I wanted to say something different this time)

5 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon!
    love your new hair by the way!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, your new haircolor looks so pretty, It fits perfectly to you and your face. Love it. =)

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really cute hair... maby i try that peekaboo highlight thing to myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty...loving the peekaboos...:-)

    ReplyDelete