Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Upcoming MAC Haul & FREE LIP GLOSS!

Hey just posting coz I'm a bit bored today. Youtube seems quiet atm, I think everyone must be sleeping under a rock somewhere? LOL. Anyways the MAC Hello Kitty Collection has just been released in the US and I read on the Australian MAC website that its due for release sometime this month. I'm not too sure if I'm super excited about it yet, I guess it depends on how expensive it is hahahaha. I'm also be a bit iffy when it comes to their special collection items as I personally find their permanent line to be of better quality. I have no idea if they skimp on the product to spend more on packaging so please don't take me literarily because it may just be me. However I do know that the brushes that are sometimes included in any special collection are not as good as the permanent brushes. Don't get me wrong they are pretty good brushes especially for travel, but in the end when you compare one of them to the permanent one its based on you can tell the difference.

I'm hoping to stop into MAC next week when I'm in town as I got a $20 gift card from my myerone rewards yay!! I'm unsure what I going to pick up. Here is a few things I'm going to look into.

-Brow Finisher (but I'm not too sure if I want it in colour or clear?)
-Mineralized Finish in Soft and Gentle
-MAC 217 and 187 brushes
-MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
and some other stuff too but I don't want to have to declare bankruptcy LOL

If anyone has used these products please let me know what you think of them =)

I also want to pick up the Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick in Ms. Behavin for the rest of my Twilight Tutorials. Yay!

YAY FREE LIP GLOSS FROM NAPOLEON PERDIS!
In other news I was sent an Email from the Napoleon Perdis Website with a special promotion. If I updated my details I would receive a free Lip Gloss value at $25! If your not a member yet then your can sign up now and get it too. If your thinking what's the con? Well there isn't one, all you have to do is subscribe to the website which is completely free and if you want you can unsubscribe after you get your free gloss with no strings attached =). Trust me you'll be kicking yourself for missing out.
I'll put the link in the Labels bellow =)
luv jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment