Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I'm using Product List

Shampoo: TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Shampoo

Conditioner: TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Conditioner

Styling products: Quite a few but here are two of my favs Nak Surf Styler & Avon Anti Frizz Serum

Shower Gel: Lush Joy of Jelly Shower Jelly (I freakin love this stuff)

Body moisturizer: Seacret Cucumber & Melon Body Lotion

Deodorant: Rexona Women Sport

Fake Tan: Sugar Baby Sun Tanned Sweeties

Cleanser: Proactiv

Eye Make up Remover: I'm fresh out atm (grr such a pain waterproof liner) I'm going to The Body Shop to restock soon

Exfoliator: Lush Buffy Body Butter (omg this is brilliant!!!!!!)

Primer: Face of Australia but my fav is Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot however I'm too broke to re-buy it

Foundation: Sheer Cover in Medium

Foundation Brush: MAC 182 Buffer Brush (this is so freakin soft and dense, I'm in love with this brush!)

Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20, its awesome for a blemishes but horrible for under the eyes, I'm dying to try the MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer when it comes out down here.

Powder: Sheer Cover Finishing Powder

Blusher: NARS ORGASM

Bronzer: Sugar Baby Glow Getter

Highlighter: Still trying to find one I like grrr

EyeShadow Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

EyeShadows: MAC, NP, Origins are the main ones I use

Eyeliner: MAC Powerpoint in Engraved

Eyelash Curler: Don't need one =) jealous much? hehehe (evil laugh)

Eyelash Base: Don't have one yet

Mascara: MAC Plushlash but I want to try Too Faced Lash Injection

Lipstick: Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick in Good-to-Go

Lipgloss: Gee thats really hard as I love so many lip glosses umm... Benefit Her Glossiness in Didn't Hear it From Me is my fav atm

Nail Colour: O.P.I in Dating a Royal

Yay that was fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment