Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday Post ^_^

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything new lately. I just haven't had anything interesting to share. Anyways I thought I'd post to let everyone know what's been going on in my life over the last few days. Today as some of you may know already (mainly people who follow me on twitter) that it is my 22nd Birthday today. The day started out pretty good =) went to my Mum's place and then headed to Friday night shopping in Perth with one of my good friends Chantelle aka Channy. We had a really good time my cheeks are sore from laughing, and of course I had to make the most out of being in the city so I picked up a MAC Blush in Dame. I said I wanted the Hello Kitty Tippy Blush before but it was just far too pink for me. Channy currently has a pj obsession so she nearly bought another pair but luckily I swayed her away from it only I'm afraid I have gotten her into another addiction... makeup LOL. I don't feel guilty though it would be great to have a friend that I can take to the MAC store with me. I really wanted to get some more stuff but the blush alone was 40 AUS$ and my husband is getting me some Ray Ban Wayfarers so I wanted to make sure that there would be enough money in the bank LOL. Anyways I better stop yapping away. This Monday I'll be celebrating my bday with my Dad and Mum as my husband gets Mondays off (Dad for Lunch, Mum for Dinner as my parents are divorced) so I'll be getting 2 bday cakes. When I think about it I'd rather have a birthday cake on my bday then any presents, just aslong as I'm with the people I love =D. Have a great weekend everyone =)

3 comments:

  1. hey jodie hun!
    HAPPY BDAY!
    have a wonderful day gorgeous gal! LOL
    i hope you have a great day!
    so far my day has been ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS!!! (LOVE LOVE LOVE is amazing!)
    btw, i love "when you were young" by the killers!!!
    its one of the songs i listen to the most on my ipod!
    again happy bday!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday hun! wish u all the best .. :) hope u hav a blast!

    ReplyDelete