Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In's and Out's

In's

Lipton Lemon Ice Tea - 
I been loving this stuff lately but only the lemon one not the other flavours.

Lush Products - 
Love all of their products, what more can I say?

Darker shades of Lipsticks and Lip Gloss's - 
I have always stayed clear of any dark shades for my lips but now I'm feeling more confident to wear them. I think thats thanks to my Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick in Ms. Behavin.

Gardening - 
Gets me back in touch with nature and is so pretty especially if your planting flowers.

Ray Ban Wayfarers - 
I have been keeping my eye open for a pair I want, they always sell out quickly.

Tic Tac's - 
There is nothing worse then having a stinky breath so I always take tic tacs where ever I go.

Converse Shoes - 
I have always loved these sneakers since I was 11 but I forgot about them during my girly phase. Bring back the converse sneaker!

Out's

Shimmery Nail Polish - 
I just am not into it right now, every time I paint my nails I'm always reaching for my matte/cream coloured nail polishes instead.

Buying  products Tested on Animals - 
Recently I have found out a few makeup companies I have bought from are testing on animals GGGGRRRRR }=(.

Myspace - 
Myspace was my first online social networking profile but I have moved on and have deleted my account. I not saying that I hate myspace, its just not for me anymore.

Being negative - 
There is no point to bringing yourself down, nothing good ever comes from that. Staying positive can change your whole out look on life for the better =).

1 comment:

  1. I found some similarities...
    My favorite ice tea is Lipton Lemon
    I love Lush, Ray Ban Wayfarers and Converse Shoes
    And i don't buy products tested on animals:)
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete