Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mini Haul Time

Just a little haul today of a few things I've been wanting to get for awhile. First is Redken's Smooth Down Heat Glide serum, its quite thick so I can only use a very little amount otherwise it will make my hair look really oily. Its really annoying that most heat protective sprays/serums are for flat irons mostly grrr. This is for a more sleek look but I got it because it was only $15!!! Which is really cheap for Redken.
The next item is a Bamboo Eye Shading Brush by ECOTOOLS. It has synthetic bristles but it is still really soft and the handle is made of Bamboo which is great for the environment.
The last is The Body Shop's Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Gel which I have had my eye on for quite some time. I saw a tutorial on youtube on how to remove stubborn mascara without gettting panda eyes or pulling on your skin. She squeezed this product (which is a white gel/cream) on to a clean mascara wand and basically applied it and ran it through her lashes till the mascara was loosened from her lashes and then she wiped off the excess with a normal makeup removing wipe. I have already tired this and its great, I didn't get any panda eyes or eyelash loss. The only con is that you have to make sure it doesn't get into your eyes. I'll try to find that video and post it up for you all.

On another note I had a request from a viewer asking if I could do a Bella Cullen vampire look. So now I will be doing that aswell, LOL I have so many twilight tutorials to do. Rosalie, Esme, Victoria, Jane, and now Bella Cullen. I think I will leave Bella Cullen for last as a big send off to my twilight tutorials. I have sorted out my Rosalie look but I have to wait for this mountain oops I mean pimple to go away before I film it LOL.

Love Jodie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment