Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twilight DVD & Mini Haul


Hello, just a quick post for you all and a picture of a small haul. I have quite a few videos in the works so if you are interested but aren't yet subscribed please do so you'll be notified when my next video is up =). I know that I said that I will be trying to get at least one twilight tutorial up each week until I have finished them but I'm finding it hard to get a look I'm happy with for my Esme makeup. But don't be worried I'm not disappearing in fact I have 2 video's I'm editing on my computer right now. A Tag and a quick update and haul (the same items in the picture above).

Anyways today I pre-ordered my Twilight 2 Disc Special Edition from Virgin Music in Myer. I'm super excited because I'll also be getting a bonus disc just for pre-ordering! The only bad news is that it wont be coming out till the 22nd of April here in Australia. For anyone else in Australia who is interested in getting this bonus disc I do urge you to pre-order soon as its while stocks last (at least thats what I've heard). You can also get this deal at sanity. My customer order is actually in the picture LOL.

Here is everything else in my haul =)
- Dusk scent pillar burner thingy LOL forgot what they are called! It was only $15
- Dusk Melt in Tibet
- Dusk Melt in  Honolulu (you melt them in the scent pillar & they last for about 3 hours). They smell so good!
- Artistry Stippling Brush (this is surprisingly really soft)
- Playboy lipstick in Muse (went from being $17 to $10 so I got it)
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle (I will be talking about this in an upcoming tag so keep and eye out for that)

Finally I found this picture of myself from the Alice Cullen Tutorial I did a few weeks back.
I hope everyone has a great day =)
love Jodie

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture, you're so gorgeous.

    I'll have to get some playboy cosmetics - I seen them on clearance at Priceline. Is priceline discont. them?

    ReplyDelete