Friday, March 6, 2009

Twilight Tutorial - Rosalie Hale Video


Yay! I've posted my Twilight Tutorial - Rosalie Hale video so check it out if you haven't already. I had so much fun making this tutorial and I'm absolutely loving how it turned out. For product info visit this video on youtube and view it in the description box. I forgot to mention in the video to apply a black mascara, oops my bad LOL. I might just put an annotation right now before I forget again. Personally I don't like Rosalie I think she is a class A biatch, I really tried to like her in Eclipse after she told Bella her dreadful story, but then I started hating her again in Break Dawn (she didn't even seem phased about Bella dying). Anyways here are some pictures of the final look =)





Next look is Esme Cullen. I'll try to post that in about a weeks time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment