Friday, March 13, 2009

Untapped Source - Spotlight & New Video

So a few days ago I headed to my local spotlight (craft store) to checkout the softness of the fan brushes to see if I could use it for eyeshadow fallout rather then buying a $20 one. It did turn out to be quite soft surprisingly (all the other fan brushes were stiff and had a scary feel to them). While I was there I decided to see if there was any other suitable brushes I could use for makeup and I only found one I'm happy with. Everything was mostly either too large or too stiff and spiky to use except for this angled brush. Its not as stiff as I would have liked it to be but I have used it already for applying e/s as liner and it works really well, I'm yet to try it for gel/liquid liner though. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Here are the brushes

1/4 Francheville 260 Taklon
10 Francheville 697 Taklon
and they were both around the $5 mark. I did get a bit of a 
discount though because I'm a spotlight member which is free to join

Also checkout my new video TAG - 5 Facts About Me


No comments:

Post a Comment