Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Online Orders & Happy Easter

I have two orders that I'm waiting for that I'm super excited about. The first is from ShopCraze which I should be receiving soon and a keychain from Glitzy Glam aka Elle, Blair & their mum's online store that I ordered from yesterday. 
I have accumulated a few things that I would really like to put in a haul video but I figured its better to wait for my orders so I can do it in one big collective haul. I most likely will not be posting any video's or blogs over the long weekend so I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter and to all those who do not celebrate Easter I'd still like to wish you all a peaceful safe weekend <3
Here are the pictures from my Victoria Bad Vamp look



3 comments:

  1. Loving the Victoria bad look..and yay for glitzy glam. I ordered some stuff too the other day (keychain, make up bag (black and hot pink, so fierce) plus the make up brush holder). I cannot wait for it to come in the mail...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love that look, fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Im a spanish girl and Im watching now your youtube channel
    I love these makeup and you´re very talented.

    ReplyDelete