Saturday, May 30, 2009

Elegant Hairstyle

Hello guys I hope your having a great weekend =D. I was a bit bored tonight while browsing through random video's on youtube and saw one on how to fake a bob and I tried it on myself so to see what I would look like with shorter hair. When I was finished I pulled the rest on my hair back and I thought it looked very nice so I teased the hair to add more volume and bobby pinned the rest to the back on my head. Then I added a huge flower and a few diamonte pins. One piece fell out so I curled it which I think looks great. Its a bit hard to explain the technique so I'm thinking I may have to a video on it.
I think this look would be perfect for any formal event. I kept the makeup quite light so to not over power the hairstyle. Let me know what you guys think. Oh and one more thing I didn't do this by french twist (which I can not do coz my hair hates me) so if your one who can't do french twists then you should keep a lookout for this tutorial.







Peace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment