Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Haul Time





Just a bit of a haul today hehe. I stopped into Lush to buy my sister and Mum some goodies for Mothers Day and my Sisters Birthday. I got my sister the Wild Child Gift Pack and for my mum I got her the Honey Farm Gift Pack. While I was there I also picked up another Big Buffy Body Butter and a Massage Bar in Each Peach and because I spent so much the sales lady gave me a free Massage Bar in Soft Coeur. I needed some new hair products so I went to Priceline as well and bought John Frieda Collection Luxurious Volume, Organix Coconut Milk Leave-In Nourishing Milk, Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm, Moose Head Shaping Dough, Savy Lip Jewels in Diamond, and a pair of scissor tweezers by Priceline. On Saturday I stopped into MAC and bought the Prep + Prime Line Filler Base which I have only used a few times now so I can't give my options on it yet until I have had more experience using it. Finally the last few photo's are of the W7 Paintbox 77 Eyeshadow Palette which I bought from my local chemist called "My Chemist" for only $9.99. Most of the colours have a satin finish with a few that are more frosted. There isn't any matte colours but for $9.99 how could I go wrong? Some colours can be chalkier then others but all up I thinks its pretty good quality. I may do a haul video about this so if you are interested in anything mentioned in this post and would like to hear more about it then please let me know so I can bring it up in the video for you. Don't forget to follow my blog and subscribe to my youtube account. Love Jodie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That palette looks georgeous!!! Swatches and review please. Not that I can buy it from here =(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! :) I love hauls. hahaha. Wow. I didn't know we had Lush in Perth. That's awesome.

    xoxx.

    ReplyDelete