Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Rose Romance Haul

Haulage time, it was quite a feat getting to the MAC store today as the weather was crazy windy and stormy. That's the randomness of Perth weather though LOL. Anyways I got everything I said I would except for the See Thru Lip Colours (yes MAC actually spelt it like "colour" not "color" omg must be to tie in with a more refined english rose theme, doesn't bother me though coz thats how us aussie's spell it too). I didn't get the lip stain simply because I didn't want to spend too much and usually when I have to cut something from my wish list it is almost always lip products first. Just because there are many cheaper lip products on the market that can dupe MAC's. I also got a special teasing comb from Priceline and two more Artiste brushes (not Artistry which is what I use to call them LOL until I actually took a closer look) that I got last week.

Here are the products
MAC
  • Fix + Rose
  • Beauty Powder in Blush of Youth
  • Just a Pinch Gel Blush
Artiste
  • Angled Brush 18
  • Powder Brush 13 (travel brush)
Priceline
  • Style Essentials Teasing Comb

No comments:

Post a Comment