Monday, June 8, 2009

Big W Haul

On Monday my hubby and I stopped into Big W to get some stuff and unluckily I walked past the accessory department but luckily it was mostly on sale. Surprisingly I didn't go too over board but hey who can resist a sale? Mostly everything here was $6 & under. I really love Big W I always find something.
The gold toned round earrings were $3, the gold toned drooping ones were $3, the off toned white earrings were $1.42, the ring was $2.96, and the rose earrings were $1.90!
The hair clip was at normal retail price for $5.37 and both head bands came together in one package for $7.
This charm necklace was a bargain for only $4.46 (its really good quality too)
and this leaf necklace was the most expensive at $6 but even at that price its still considered cheap to me.
I also picked up a copy of Aladdin as it was in the Walt Disney Vault before now and I wanted to snap it up before I can't find it again LOL.

In Other News... I don't know if I'll be doing any video's this week as I have a big nasty zit on my cheek (thanks to that time of the month). Hopefully it will disappear soon so I can get some videos up for you guys. Lataz xo

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I love those hoop earrings and the headbands :) So cute!

    And Aladdin, awwww!! I'm such a Disney freak hahaha, got almost every Disney movie on DVD or tape.

    ReplyDelete