Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1 YEAR!!!!

Exciting news everyone! On the 27th of this month it will be officially 365 days since I started making beauty related videos on youtube. Unfortunately I wont be hosting any contests to mark the occasion, however I will be baking that cake above... Nah just joking haha I wish. I'm still amazed at how fast this year has come and gone. Below is my very first introduction into the world of youtube make-up. Thanks again for everyones support, if it wasn't for my subscribers I seriously wouldn't still be on youtube and I probably wouldn't be studying for my Diploma in Make-up Artistry either. <3

P.S LMAO, my eyebrows were so thin back then hehe

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your website is great - thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I think I discovered your channel on YouTube like 3 or 4 months ago I love love your videos, I hope you continue making videos because it really helped me a lot :)
    anyway see you
    congratulations again :P

    Greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete