Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ebay Haul

#Update!! I didn't see one more item in the parcel which turned out to be a gel black eyeliner. The exact same one that Coastal Scents has and calls 'True Black'. This was a freebie too =)#

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited because a parcel came today and it was full of these palettes. It took longer to get these as the seller (from ebay) forgot to declare what they were for Australian Quarantine so when it arrived they smashed it up to test for drugs =`(. So the seller sent them again however one of the palettes I ordered the first time was sold out so he sent me the 32 lip colour palette (the first one I ordered was the larger 66 lip palette) along with a free 10 camouflage concealer palette for the inconvenience. The other palettes are the 88 eyeshadow palette (the normal matte & shimmer one) and the 6 highlight, blush & contour palette. I just received them so I can't yet give a detailed review but from what I has swatched and tried so far I am a happy camper =). Oh & if you are wondering why they look so much like the coastal scents ones its because they are the same palettes that coastal scents purchase and rebrands. So for any aussies out there who are thinking about getting the coastal scents ones but you find the delivery too large go checkout ebay as the palettes come from China so the delivery is cheaper. Here are some pictures for your amusement.


32 Lip Color Palette
10 Camouflage Concealer Palette
88 Eye Shadow Palette
6 Contour, Highlight & Blush Palette

Don't forget to keep those video requests coming.
Jodie xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment