Saturday, August 8, 2009

Haul

Hi to all out there in blog land haha, I felt like a bit of a change from the usual "hey guys!". I've been spending like a crazy rich lady lately besides the fact that I'm not rich although I may be crazy LMAO. Ok lets get serious Jodie, stop kidding around... Now what was I saying? Oh yes I have been spending up lately but most of it has been for my course (make-up kit). Once my make-up kit is complete I'll film what I have in it for all the see. Anyways today I stopped into priceline to see if they had restocked any of the false lashes. I love these lashes as they are really good quality and were under $5 each! If you were wondering the brand is Beauty Style and is exclusive to Australia I believe and every time I walk past a priceline I always check to see if they have it because if they do I usually buy all the false lashes they have on shelf (for my course, come on I have to do 30 characters and lashes ain't cheap!). While I was there I got some Tigi products and the famous Klorane Dry Shampoo to try out, all of these items were about $10 each! Then using a $25 voucher that was about to expire I went to Live and got myself a belt and these grey tone pearl style earrings. Just felt like sharing. I hope everyone is having a good weekend =).

No comments:

Post a Comment