Saturday, August 8, 2009

In's & Outs 08/09

Time for my in's and out's

In's
Flat Boots (no heel I mean)
Big Make-Up Palettes
Cute iPhone Covers
Keeping the house tidy LOL
Shopping!!!! (surprisingly I have stages where shopping doesn't satisfy me)
Sales
The drugstore brand Beauty Style available from Priceline
Full Front Fringe
Scary movies

Out's
Waking up early
Assignments
Weather that makes your hair frizzy
Clowns (there is going to be one at the kids party I'm going to tomorrow LOL)
Eating too much junk food

2 comments:

  1. So you like the brand Beauty Style? I saw them there and I considered purchasing a few items as they were rather cheap. Which items have you tried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm very impressed in both pigmentation and texture of the eyeshadows. I also tried a liquid liner of theirs but wasn't impressed at all.

    ReplyDelete