Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Current Wish List

I've been obsessing about so many material things lately that its getting hard keeping up with what items to get when shopping because I want everything. So here is a wish list of all the items I <3 and am really hoping that will one day be in my life LOL.
Really want *
Want but it can wait awhile +
Will get around to getting one day #

* GHD Styler
+ A few items from Smashbox for my kit
* Lush H suan Wen Hua (hair god)
# Babyliss 30 piece heat rollers
+ More Konad plates
* 3 or 2 Barrel Styling Wand
* Casual white shoes (tennis looking style)
+ Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion
+ A new perfume
+ Some stuff from some upcoming MAC collections (forgot the names)
# New UGGS
# More OPI Polishes
# Another pair of jeans
+ Bohemian style head bands
+ NARS Laguna Bronzer

and much much more LMAO

3 comments:

  1. LOL
    I thought I was the only one that want everything when I go shopping :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aldo got some Bohemian style headbands if you can't find them... I want more nail polishes too, but my bf won't let me wear dramatic colours, but I will bargain LOL...

    I want the new MAC collection too (Makeup art cosmetics collection) The stuff is beautiful, but I'm poor =(.

    Just curious, are UGGS in Australia cheap? Cuz here they are expensive!!!... a month of part time work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chantel, haha yeah & what makes it worse is that I'm spontaneous shopper too.

    Hey 3nrica, nah there are bohemian headbands in practically every shop, I just keep finding excuses for not buying them lol. UGGS in oz are still expensive (in my opinion) but it all really depends on the style. Usually when I walk past a window front with UGGS I mostly see them in the $100 to $200 price range. I don't think I'll be getting the official UGG brand though. I just call them that as every ugg boot has always been described as an ugg my whole life no matter what the price or what brand it was. Way back when they were just used for slippers hehe

    ReplyDelete