Friday, August 28, 2009

Some Haul Pics

Here are some shots of the items in my haul video minus the ebay palettes as I already made a blog post about them before, so if your interested in them then simply just scroll down the page a little to find them. I'm really happy with everything I got. Here they are.

Clinique stuff along with everything else
Bumpits

My Jessie girl sussing them out hehe she's so nosey

What I'm currently reading. So far I'm really liking this novel
and lastly a little surprise that wasn't in the haul as I filmed it before I got this lippy. Its MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup and its a Cremesheen. Believe it or not this is my first MAC lipstick and I actually got this for free through the BACK2MAC program. I never got any of their lipsticks before because I wanted to take advantage of the BACK2MAC program. I really like this lippy its a nudish pastel pink and is really complimenting to my skintone. I think that if you had a darker skin tone then mine it may seem like a bolder pink. I'll try to remember to wear this lippy the next time I film a video so you guys can see it on me =).
Maybe these pics will give you all sweet dreams tonight hahahaha I know I'll be dreaming of them LMAO

1 comment:

  1. hi! Creme cup is my favourite MAC cremesheen! :) great haul x

    ReplyDelete