Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bella Prom Hair?

Hello everyone reading this =). Ever since posting my very first Bella Swan tutorial I have gotten numerous requests to do Bella's hair from the Prom (last scene in the Twilight movie). I think I attempted it way back but was unsuccessful. I would say that this is my number one most requested video so I decided to give it another go and see how it turns out. I've taken some pictures of the final outcome. Please tell me what you guys think and if its close enough to do a tutorial on it. I'm no hairdresser LOL. If I don't get any feedback in this posts comments or the side bar comments I wont be doing the tutorial. I hope you guys like them, it the best I can do.

Here are some pictures of the hairstyle to compare with

13 comments:

  1. That looks lovely, Jodie! Very close to the movie. I like howit is pinned up in the back... very pretty!! You should definitely do a tutorial!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tbh, I think yours is even prettier... you should abso do a tutorial ! Its gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely do a tutorial :) It looks very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, you should do a tutorial about this hairstyle ! By the way, you're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous!
    You should do the tutorial as I really would love to have my hair like this for my prom this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please do the bella hair its so good and very close to the original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes jodie, you did an amazing job,please do a how to video :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really well done! you definitely should do a tutorial about it! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks GREAT! please do a tutorial about this! and other tutorials too!.. I miss tutorials! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it, you should definately do a tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely gorgeous!i love it.. please do a tuitorial for this and you look relly pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so pretty ... i will try to recreate it for next weekend ..loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did this for my graduation! It looked great! Thanks! Could you do more hairstyles?

    ReplyDelete