Thursday, September 10, 2009

Car Accident & Bella Prom Hair

Hello everyone, after getting such nice comments and feedback from you guys about my attempted Bella Swan Prom hairstyle I've decided to film a tutorial on it =). I was really hoping on getting it done today but unfortunately I was in a car accident so I'm feeling a bit scared and shaken, so emotionally I'm not fit to do any video's today. Basically a lady turned out in-front of me after not checking her blind spot properly. No one is hurt thankfully and the damage is amazingly quite minimal (I was going 60 km per hour before I braked at about 10 meters from impact) but I dare say that it would have been a lot worse if I didn't react as soon as I did and if I was even 5 km's fasted I don't know what would have happened. This happened at an intersection which has been known to be dangerous so for anyone in Perth I'd like to remind you all to take care between Orrong Road and Pilbara Street in Welshpool. From a report back in 2008 a total of 64 crashes have occurred here with 25 casualties. I must have angels watching over me. I fully understand the importance of drop 5 save lives now.
See how minimal it is? Sooooo lucky

2 comments:

  1. oh god! I hope you're ok! I totally understand why you need more time to do the Bella prom hairstyle, I mean you must be shake so don't worry about us and the video: we can wait...
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm so glad you're okay and take all the time you need away from filming videos. Take care!

    ReplyDelete