Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good News, Bad News

I always think its best to get the bad news out of the way first, kind of like ripping the band-aid straight off or jumping into a freezing pool.
My camera is acting up and wont let me record. I thought it was my husband taking the hard disk out but its not the case. So I'll need to get that sorted out asap as I wont be doing anymore videos until its sorted. I tried using my iMAC built in camera like I use to but it turns out the mic isn't working (this is apparently a recurring thing to MAC computers LOL). I'll still be posting blog posts though =).

Good news I did manage to film my August favs on my photo camera but I only used it because I had promised to do it. I may be using this camera again to film, its blurry at first but it refocuses and the mic was covered by the tripod so I sound really weird. Other then that let me know if use like the quality of this camera better.

here is the video

1 comment: