Sunday, September 20, 2009

NYX, Konad... Haul

Hey hey everyone I'm super excited today because I have a little haul to show and tell =). I'm extra excited because I finally managed to get my hands on some NYX lippies which is hard to get in WA. Anyways the shop is called Discount Butterfly Cosmetics and its shop number 30 at the Wanneroo Markets. The store owner however did tell me that they are moving their store to the Morley Markets sometime next year I think. Anyways here is what I got...

The lipsticks order are as same as the swatches below
Left to Right - Sash, Echo, Celene, Iris, Orion, Raisin
While I was there I also got a Konad plate (nail stamping), some false lashes for school and a black base suitable for eyes cheeks and lips. All in all a good haul hahahaha.
Blog ya lata =D

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Jodie those lipsticks look real nice. I just got myself a MAC Hello Kitty one, too. Enjor your haul, though I'm sure you will already. :)

    ReplyDelete