Thursday, October 1, 2009

My status on things

Hey I'm still here I just haven't had any time to blog lately. I've got some more videos coming with two already filmed and some more on the way. I was really scared that I may have to go on an unwanted holiday from youtube as a whole lot of stressful bad things happened all at once. My camera wouldn't let me film, then my back up camera wouldn't let me film and we down graded our internet to one that wouldn't let me even watch youtube video's let alone upload (coz it would go over the limit) =(. But everything is starting to turn around now thankfully with getting a much better internet connection and managing to fix both cameras. I still can't guarantee that I'll be staying on a good internet connection but for now I'm quite satisfied enough to blog to you all who are worried about my recent twitter posts on how I may be away from youtube for a few months, that everything is back to normal =D.

Also I know a lot of you really want to see my Bella Prom Hair Tutorial and I'm really sorry that its taken so long. All of these technical things happened to happen just after I posted that previous post so I had no way of filming or uploading it. To top things off my curling iron stuffed up (I can't film it till I get a new one sorry). But I promise that if I stay on this same connection that I will be posting it =). Thanks again for all your support, luv jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment