Saturday, November 7, 2009

NYX L/S Overview

Hello, this post is an overview of my NYX Round L/S's including pics of me wearing the lippies. Before you scroll down I must note that I was only wearing the lipsticks and no gloss or lip liners in these photo's so you all can get a better understanding of the colours. I do however recommend that you should wear lip liner when wearing lipstick even for nude colours. I bought the first 8 from Crush Cosmetics which is an Australian website and the last 6 I bought a while back from Butterfly Discount Cosmetics in Wanneroo Markets WA.

Left to Right- Circe, Tea Rose, Thalia, Summer Love, Strawberry Milk, Rea, Pumpkin Pie, Orange Soda.

My natural lips
Circe
Tea Rose
Thalia
Summer Love
Strawberry Milk
Rea
Pumpkin Pie
Orange Soda


Left to Right- Echo, Celene, Iris, Sash, Orion, Raisin

Echo

Celene
Iris
Sash
Orion
Raisin

5 comments:

  1. OMG! These lipsticks are gorgeous,especially the first 7 of them. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, I love these, I have to go pick some up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I've had my eye on pumpkin pie ;)

    ReplyDelete