Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Its the Holidays!

Hiya everyone!! Just a boring update post. I figured its been awhile. So I've been asked a few times now what I thought about the movie New Moon and I did give my opinion on my twitter account way back when but not everyone has twitter so I'll say what thought of it here too... I loved it!!!!! I thought it was really similar to the book, the only minus for this film is that I thought there wasn't enough wolf pack action. Other then that it was mint (mint is slang for good, I don't mean the lollies hehe). But then again I went into this movie saying to myself "Ok Jodie this is a movie and not the book so just take it how it is" so I wouldn't have high expectations. That being said I don't thinks its ever wise to go into a movie / any movie with high expectations, coz you'll always be disappointed by the time the credits start rolling.

Also I'm at the end on my course with only one day left and its my final exam. To those new or still don't know I'm studying make-up artistry and I love it. Although I'm glad its now coming to an end.

I'm sorry my video making has been slack its because I've been really busy finishing up my course and as Christmas/The Holidays are coming up I've been flat out doing stuff. I'm going to try and film a Christmas inspired make-up tutorial but only if I get the time =(. So if you don't see any new videos in the next month don't be worried coz I'll still be alive hopefully. While I'm on the subject of video's I keep getting requests to do a Bella inspired make-up for New Moon, and I'd just like to say I have no intention in doing any Bella tutorials from now on. Its simply because her make-up is hardly anything and as I've already done two I think thats more then enough, plus if I was to do a New Moon Bella look whats to say I won't get requests for an Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Bella's? If I ever did decided to do another Bella tutorial it would probably be based on Bella's... Spoiler Alert!!!!................................ wedding makeup as alice would have most likely done her make-up. Personally I think the make-up artists for Breaking Dawn will still keep her make-up minimal to almost non existent.

UPDATED
Sorry guys I had to suddenly leave so I just posted it LOL. Anyways I wish you all Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or Happy New Year or whatever depending on your culture and beliefs. I mentioned my twitter account in this post so if your interested click here

Bye for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment