Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Xmas Inspired Look



Hey there again my lovely people just a quick post with some (a lot) of photo's on a Christmas inspired look I did today. I originally did this look to enter into a contest but before entering it in I found out that its for US residents only =( sooo sad. *COUGH * you suck *COUGH* Benefit *COUGH*... Hahaha so yeah it was a bummer but I did have lots of fun making this look and I guess it wasn't a complete waste of time because I get to show you guys. Maybe if I get time soon I'll recreate it in a video for you guys. Bye for now xoxo






7 comments:

  1. woow that looks great!!!! love the effect of the candy on the lips! it will be great if you post a video of how to do it!...
    Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your look is absolutely perfect!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benefit does suck. Yeah, not American here either.

    But that does look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like Audrey Hepburn! OMG so pretty!

    The lips are just awesome, how on earth did you do that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALERTA!

    La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

    Para MAS informacion pinche:

    http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/2009/10/wwwexpoautoscommx.html

    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this! You have such beautiful eyes, and i'm jealous of your eyebrows lol.
    Hope you had a great xmas & have and awesome new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a beautiful girl. Your pictures are like adv. adds.
    I accidently crossed your video on bella swan makeup on youtube wich led me to your blog. You are so good at what you do, love watching you.
    Greetings from Denmark

    ReplyDelete