Friday, January 29, 2010

Foxy Lock Extensions!!!



Hi, guys I'm so very much excited right now as I got my Foxy Locks Extensions in the mail today! Foxy Locks is a company/website owned by a beautiful girl named Imogen who also does beauty video's on youtube (that is how I found her and her website, links at the bottom of this post). I was really intrigued by how many good reviews people posted about her extensions so I became obsessed and just had to have them. For the extensions she sells 120 grams or 160 grams of 100% Remy human hair clip in extensions . She also sells other stuff including lady gaga hair bows, false lashes and beehives. I think she has a good colour range too. Now onto my thoughts about this item, oh and I almost forgot to tell you all that I got the Deluxe 20" 160 grams extensions in Chocolate Brown #4. Since these are my first extensions EVER! I can't compare them to anything else for you guys and also since I only got them today I can't really comment much on them yet but so far I'm a happy camper =D. My first thought was OMG these really are thick! I mean you see others hold them up to show you in reviews and your like alright looks decant but I'm telling you now its only until you get them in your hands that you realize just have amazingly thick these extensions are. I bunched my own hair into my hand as if to make a ponytail and then did the same to the extensions and no kidding it was thicker then my own hair hahaha. After realizing how much hair you really do get I started to get a lil worried that it might be really heavy on my head but once I got them on I hardly noticed them. It says on the website that you should get the 120 grams for thin hair and the 160 grams for thick but I got the 160 grams besides the fact that my hair is thin. I got the bigger one as I've always wanted more volume in my hair without teasing and I tell ya these extensions have given me that volume I dreamed about. However if you are someone with really thin hair (I have normal thin hair) then I wouldn't recommend the 160 grams for you, get the 120 grams instead otherwise it might be a lil too hard in concealing the extension clips. So anyways I put them all in my hair (10 piece set) and to be honest I don't even need all of them in and I think that if I had gotten the 120 grams instead I would have been just as happy, although I must say that I am in no means regretting purchasing the Deluxe instead. The single clip ins come in real handy in blending any uneven areas on the top surface, I just thought I would mention this as I think people so far who have done reviews on them kind of underrate these little ones. The only problem facing me now is what to do about storing them? If anyone has any good ideas please let me know. I'm going to leave them in the original package for now, but I really don't like leaving it in there as its stinking hot in WA right now and so it kinda makes the plastic stick to the cardboard and so when I pull them out friction occurs and the extensions get frizzy from static electricity lol. I'm thinking I might make a fabric wrap that can be hung. Anyways I haven't styled them what so even yet as I haven't gone anywhere near my heated tools or even my blow dryer lately as its just simply far too hot and the only places I have been going out to lately is the beach and that doesn't require much styling (I'm being sarcastic, I actually mean no styling what so ever LOL). Once I do though I will let you guys know and I will also try to film a review on these foxylicious foxy locks next week for you all and even if its still stinking hot I will style them for you guys! ;) Man I could go on and on about this product but I better wind it down now and save it for another day.


Here is my new lover, it was slightly darker then my own hair but once I put them in they blended so nicely with my own hair that I couldn't even notice.


Here is the other side of the package with the GORJUS image of Imogen


Only this much plus a few more stands fell out. I thought more would fall out so I was pleased by this =D. This is normal for the first use because some hairs haven't been properly secured while being manufactured, its the same with make-up brushes, you'll always get a few come out on the first go.


& now the Before and After shots you guys have been waiting for!! =D


BEFORE

Boring dull fine hair =\
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AFTER

Thickness, length and VOLUME people!!!! However I didn't style the hair what so ever so I kind of look like a mermaid as the extensions had a kink in it from being folded haha but it I still think it looks amazing like this anyway. You'll also have to excuse the top I'm wearing, its actually the skirt I was wearing at the time of taking these pictures only I pulled it up as a top because the singlet underneath was too dark and you guys wouldn't have been able to see the ends. Next trip the the hair dresses I'm going to ask their advice on if I should cut the longest (the ones further down my head) straight as I like that messy layers through the hair then a straight cut for the bottom layer. We shall soon see. Anyways keep an eye out for my video review on this product. Please remember that I sometimes forget to post here that I have new vids up so if your not subscribed to my youtube account please do so =). Goodnight internet world.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie,

    Nice blog you posted here! I also ordered foxylocksextensions and I'm waiting for them to come in...I'm so excited! I wanted to tell you that if you have a Sally's Beauty Supply near you, they sell cute storage cases for extensions. I have a leopard one..I love it. I think I paid 15.00 for it!!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy I googled for hair extension cases and I found the one I think your talking about and I fell in love <3. We don't have sally's beauty supply in australia so that kinda sucks. It inspired me to make my own wrap though =D. Lets just hope this will be a project I actually finish though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these extensions, they look great on you. Omg my hair has gotten so long that it looks like your hair with the extensions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair Extensions have increased in popularity across the world over the past 5 years. With top celebrities in USA and Europe now opening talking about how they use hair extensions the product is now accepted as an acceptable and even required beauty aid in the fashion and movie circles; hair extensions are HOT!

      Hair Extensions
      Keratin hair extensions
      Fusion Hair Extensions
      wholesale hair extensions
      Seamless Tape Hair Extensions

      Delete