Monday, February 1, 2010

TAG: Cutest This In My Room

Ok guys this is a tag that I saw on Imogen Foxy Locks Blog and just thought it was an awesome idea. However my room is really only for sleeping and storing my clothes and jewelry so really this is the Cutest Thing In My Home tag hahaha. So I tag everyone reading this blog too. After doing this tag I realized I actually don't have that many cute things anymore =( I am obsessed with Walt Disney so I'm a real sucker for all its cute stuff but I guess in the last few years I have taken control of that urge, although it is still there lol. Enjoy xx

This is an Owl my Mum made at scrapbooking and I obviously had to confiscate this as I love owls.

What would this post be without my MAC Pink Fish from the Hello Kitty Collection. What can I say, I'm a sucker for cute packaging. I bought this from MAC but this collection has been over for awhile, you might still be able to find it online though.

This is my bridal set from my wedding (first/main wedding as I had two weddings, lucky me). I went on cute overload when organizing this wedding and I ended up with a sort of Disney Princess theme lol. I even had disney songs through my wedding including Beauty & The Beast "Be Our Guest" for our reception entrance haha cute right? It seemed like the right thing to do since Disney has always been such a big part of my life. Oh and I bought this from our reception venue which I will not say. I'm sure you can find really cute ones online though.

I adore this little key chain sorta thing that came with a bag I own. Its leather and has the cutest detail. It was a gift for my husband so I don't know where you can get it.


A Barbie t-shirt I just had to get =D. I bought it from Target

This is the pen and stand that came with our guest book on our second wedding. My husband chose this one so again I don't know where you can get this.


These are bath bombs shaped like fortune cookies! The picture doesn't give it justice but its really cute and glittery in real life. These were a gift from my Brother and I don't know where he got them. Unfortunately I have had these for about 2 years now and haven't been able to use them as I only have a stand up shower and no tub =(.

Again here is another case of me being a sucker for cute packaging. Its a tampon tin that can be bought from most Australian supermarkets. I'm not too sure if it available internationally though. I like it because once I finish the contents I'll be able to reuse to little tin for storing small things like bobbi pins...

Have a great week everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment