Friday, March 5, 2010

In's & Outs 02/10

Time for another in's and out's post. I generally don't do monthly favourites videos as my fav's don't change often so doing an in's and out's on my blog is much more convenient =). I'm sorry that this in's and out's isn't focused mainly on make-up.

In's
- Horoscopes. Over the last 2 months I have been really into checking my horoscope.
- Cooking Chinese food at home
- Matte eyeshadows
- Seche Vite (I love this nail top coat)
- Old fashioned movies like Gone With The Wind and My Fair Lady
- Dewy Illuminator for the body
- Autumn, bye bye Summer even though it still feels like your here

Out's
- Feeling negative
- Letting the laundry pile up
- Worrying what I'm going to do for my Birthday
- Toner (not because I stopped, I ran out and haven't had the time to purchase more lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment