Thursday, February 10, 2011

40 Beauty Questions Tag


SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I try to do it twice but since working I never get up early enough so I currently only cleanse once. I also use an eye makeup remover and makeup wipes too.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I'm combination dry.

-What is your current facial wash?
Skinstitute and I love it.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes but not as often.

-What brand do you use?
St Ives.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Clinic's Dramatically Different Lotion and I also use their Super Defence (I think thats what its called) coz it has SPF unlike the Dramatically Different.

-Do you have freckles?
Yes but they are more like beauty spots coz they are separated all over my body.

-Do you use eye cream?
No.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes when I was in my late teens I broke out quite bad. Before then I still had acne but it was no where near how bad it got. I rarely get pimples anymore though.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes. Proactiv really helped me in my late teens. I no longer use it anymore though as I don't have acne anymore and proactiv is an acne treatment not a cleanser! It makes me angry how people complain that it dries out their skin, thats what acne treatment do!!! DEEERRRR. Just use a good moisturiser and you shouldn't have a problem with dryness anymore.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
ATM I'm using Nude by Nature but I also have Bare Minerals which I LOVE

-How about concealer?
I'm currently using Inglots AMC Cream Concealer in 62 (I think?) for underneath my eyes and MAC's Studio Finish Concealer in NW20.

-Do you know your undertone colour?
I'm a neutral pink.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but I judge it on how the product feels too.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Ones I like include Clinics Deep Impact, MAC Plush Lash, Inglot Perfect Length and Define, Smashbox...

-Sephora or MAC?
We don't have Sephora here so I would love to choose Sephora to see what they have.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes of course. Things like tweezers and stuff are handy when applying lashes too.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I seriously can't wear any eyeshadow without a base.

-For the face?
Yes Inglot's Under Makeup Base.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I'm not really into MAC eyeshadows that much right now. I guess satin taupe even though I haven't worn it in months.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often, only if I'm in a rush but its more like a tap rather then a poke.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love the colour pay off from them but I always go back to pressed shadows.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yep I love it as my foundation.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I love so many different colours, its too hard to choose.

-How about lipgloss?
Inglot's Sleek Platinum Lip Gloss in 83.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Inglot's Blush in 34, I also love NARS Orgasm.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Never, I don't trust makeup on ebay. I would rather purchase from an independent online store.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Of course! And the prices are so amazing.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Australia doesn't have a CCO.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes and I did. I now have my Diploma in Makeup Artistry.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I'm quite clumsy when it comes to eyeliner and if I'm in a rush I sometimes smudge my mascara.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Foundation without Blush or Bronzer. Its unnatural to just have foundation on as its only 1 tone and so it gives you the appearance that your dead.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
It depends what mood I'm in. I'm really loving bold lipsticks ATM.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love Lauren Conrad's makeup. I also like Jennifer Love Hewitt's, Natalie Portman's and Kim Kardasian's makeup.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, quite often I go down to my local store without makeup on. I also think its important to let our skin breathe.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look okay. But I look better with makeup.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Inglot, MAC and Benefit.

-What do you think of Makeup?
Its a way of expressing myself and its also kind of like my vice. Since I don't smoke, drink (I do when I'm going out though, which isn't often), do drugs, or drink coffee I figured its ok to be a makeup junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment