Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lady Vain Makeup Artistry

well well well look who's been a good little productive blogger lately =D

Anyways guys I would really love your help with something. Recently I started a page on facebook for my makeup service and would really appreciate it if you guys could 'like' it. I mainly use it to upload makeup looks.

Here is the link or search for Lady Vain Makeup Artistry on facebook.

Also recently I uploaded a look onto the page and was asked what eye shadows I used so I thought I would share the full product list here.

FACE
Foundation - Inglot Mousse LC203 (the whole line of Inglot Mousses have been discontinued)
Concealer - MAC Studio Finish NW20 (blemishes) / Inglot AMC Concealer 62 (under the eye)
Powder - Inglot Translucent Power 210
Bronzer - Inglot Multi Bronzer 78
Blush - NARS Orgasm
Highlight/glowy skin finish - Inglot Multi Highlighter 86 (can you tell I love Inglot? lol)

EYES
Eye Shadow Base- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Eye Shadows - Inglot 30, 458 / Napoleon 40, Private Noir
Eyeliner - MAC Black Track Fluidline / NYX White Pencil Liner
Mascara - Too Faced Lash Injection
Brows - Inglot Brow Powder 560

LIPS
Lipstick - Inglot 173
Lipgloss - Benefit Didn't Hear It From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment