Monday, June 13, 2011

MoDiva Professional 25mm Curling Iron

Hey everyone, this is my review on the MoDiva Professional 25mm Curling Iron that I received a few weeks back. I've been trying it out first so I could do a proper review for you guys and now here it is...


The MoDiva Professional 25mm Curling Iron is a clip-less curling iron that comes with a glove to protect you hand when curling your hair. This is the first time I have used a clip-less curler and I have to admit I'm impressed. I remember seeing loads of hair tutorials on youtube using clip-less wands and so tried doing the technique on my clip curling iron, however I didn't get the same results so I made the assumption that the a clip-less one wouldn't do much for my hair. Boy oh boy how wrong I was until this little beauty came to my door. I think it all comes down to the heat and how it is distributed; using my clip wand didn't work as the clip gets in the way and doesn't heat up as much as the wand. Where as the clip-less one maintains the same heat and I think its actually hotter.

I find that the curls that I make with this wand are more of a spiral wave that is more natural then the curls I get from curling my hair with my clip wand. I'm absolutely loving these loose curls as it gives me more texture and volume yet it holds all day. Love love love!
It retails for $89.95AUD, has 12 months warranty and it can purchased online from MoDiva Professional

I'm going to try to do a video demonstration on youtube once I get well, but for now here are some pictures...


Not the best picture of myself but I like my hair in this shot lol.



Also I noticed that MoDiva are having a giveaway where you can win 1 of 5 of their curling irons for yourself. The competition closes on the 30th of June 2011, simply visit MoDiva Giveaway for the details.

MoDiva kindly gave me this curling iron. I am not being sponsored for this post and I only ever give my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment