Monday, February 13, 2012

Its a Girl

Please welcome my darling little girl Lois Catherine... Born the 6th of February 2012 at 9.30am through emergency c-section. This little one put us both through a very difficult labor but I would do it all again just for her. Birth weight 7.4 pounds measuring 51cm long. Only just got out of hospital due to my risk of developing eclampsia but everything is fine now just have to keep taking my BP tablets till my body is back to normal. Love Jodie & Lois & family xx

5 comments:

  1. She's perfect, Jodie! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!! Such a cute little Baby. Wish you and your family all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I was so into your make up tutorials when you first started, but somehow I got away from YouTube and Blogspot and I found your blog again and now you are blond and you have a baby! Wow! Congratulations! She´s adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie! Aww congrats, Jodie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete